[Limited Takeaway] Amur Caviar Pairing with Diebolt Vallois Rose Champagne Package
Amur Caviar by Caviar Colony
Served Homemade Potato Blinis, Fresh Creme Fraiche and Chives
Diebolt Vallois Rose Champagne
Price (100g Package with Champagne): $300+
Usual Price: Above $538+
Price (30g Package without Champagne): $150+
- Age of Harvest: The Amur Sturgeon are harvested at a min of 10 years of age.
- Location: Heilongjiang province, close to the border between Russia and China
- Grain size: 2.9mm to 3.3mm
- Hue: The grains range from light to dark brown – even yellow or gold – with a hint of green
- Taste profile: The Amur has a nutty and light, buttery flavour with a long, briny finish
About Caviar Colony:
Caviar Colony is founded by Singaporean, Benjamin Goh who is driven by a mission to make the delicacy more accessible to caviar lovers.
All sturgeons are nourished with Caviar Colony’s own proprietary blend of feed, which is antibiotics and chemical-free. They are raised in the fresh, pristine spring waters from the Yunan mountains which ensures a resulting purity of flavour.
Caviar Colony products are elegantly packaged in individually embossed, ready-to-serve gold tins manufactured by one of the world’s renowned caviar tin makers in France.
Diebolt Vallois Rose Champagne Notes
- Deep in color & vinous in its red fruits
- This compelling rise with strawberry
- Flavour at its core Surrounded by accents of red grapefruit, blood orange & fennel
- Wine spectator: 88 points
To order, Watsapp/Call: +65 9119 8928
For The Rest of Our Takeaway Food, Wines & Whiskies Menu Visit: “HERE“