Latest Update for Dine-In Regulations from Government from 10 Aug
An individual is considered vaccinated if he/ she has been:
- a) fully vaccinated, i.e. has received the full regimen of Pfizer-BioNTech/Comirnatry, Moderna or the World Health Organisation’s Emergency Use Listing (WHO EUL) vaccines, with an additional two weeks for the vaccine to be fully effective
- b) recovered from COVID-19, or
- c) has obtained a negative result on a pre-event test taken in the past 24 hours before the expected end of the event.
The provision for children 12 years and below (i.e. born in and after 2009) will only be applicable to higher-risk mask-off activities and large-scale events.
- If there is more than one child in the group, all children must be from the same household. Other vaccinated individuals* can be from different households as the child(ren).
- For large-scale events, the number of children is capped at 20% of the total event size.
Extracted From: https://www.gov.sg/article/updates-to-p2ha-from-10-august-2021
For All children who have crossed their 12th birthday in 2021: You may check out: https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19/vaccination/faqs—children-related-vaccination-matters
Please do show us your Trace Together App’s Vaccination Status Upon Arrival.
For reservations visit: https://alma.sg/reservation/
Solemnizations and Wedding Receptions
Our restaurant can only take in a maximum of 50 pax at the main dining hall given the 1 metre apart ruling still applies. Group size of up to 5 attendees per table. Couple’s table up to 20 pax. Only one reception is allowed. You can host 2 concurrent sessions (1-hour break in between for cleansing) or 1 lunch and 1 dinner session within the day. For weddings, check out https://wedding.alma.sg/.
- Solemnizations involving up to 50 attendees (including bride and groom): for unvaccinated attendees.
- Solemnizations involving 51 onwards attendees (including bride and groom): all attendees must be vaccinated. Provision for children 12 years and below applies.